Our client (global manufacturer of HVACR equipment) is looking for experienced Business Development Executive to strength international sales team based in Poland.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE (DRY COOLERS)
Prefered location: Poland or Czech Republic
- Develop and implement growth sales strategy in Eastern Europe (Czech, Slovakia, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Balkans, Greece, Turkey, Hungary, Slovenia) aimed at serving and expanding the customer base within dry coolers,
- Responsible for the performance and development of all sales activities in Eastern Europe (EE) – mostly through distributors, integrators and contractors.
- Working with consultants for project specification
- Regular assessment of sales performance of distributors and integrators.
- Provide leadership and support for distributors and integrators to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with Kelvion’s vision and strategic objectives within the dry cooler business
- Create accurate forecast of Order Intake and growth opportunities according to company standards
- Creating and developing opportunities in CRM systems
- Follow up of calculations and quotes together with sales back office and application engineers. It would also be required for the candidate to perform his own technical quotations.
- Leading technical and commercial negotiation of contracts if needed.
- Screening EE markets and trends related to dry cooler business.
- Generate leads and interests, observe market and competition,
- Order handling and hand over to operations if needed
- Several years (5-7) of professional experience in Sales and Business Development. Experience in HVAC market is a plus. International experience would be significant asset.
- Fluent communication in English. Knowledge of other Eastern European Language will be an asset.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office and to use a CRM-system.
- Experience in B2B environment, working with distributors, integrators and KAs.
- Customer oriented attitude
- Good communication skills with different customer levels and departments. Able to build and maintain long term relationships.
- Impact: Makes an immediate positive impression on others
- Good persuasive power and negotiation skills
- Distinct problem solving skills
- Systematic way of working
- Competitive salary (basic + bonuses)
- Company car.
- Medical care and sport card.
mobile: +48 530 270 500