For our client, global producer of heat exchangers we are looking for:
Business Development Executive (CEE) – Heat Exchangers
(southern Poland preferred)
Tasks & Objectives:
– Develop and implement sales strategy for assigned countries in Eastern Europe, aimed at serving and expanding the customer base in designated area.
– Responsible for the performance and development of all sales activities in an assigned countries of Eastern Europe (EE) – mostly through Agent and Partners.
– Verify and update network of Partners, Agents that drive sales and market development in assigned countries. Renew existing agreements or sign agreements with new Partners.
– Regular assessment of sales performance of Partners and Agents.
– Provide leadership and support for Partners and Agents to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with vision and strategic objectives.
– Create accurate forecast of Order Intake and growth opportunities according to company standards
– Creating and developing opportunities in CRM systems
– Follow up of calculations and quotes together with sales back office and application engineers. Leading variable projects with Partners and Agents
– Leading technical and commercial negotiation of contracts if needed.
– Screening global and EE markets and trends.
– Market analysis together with MI team (medium to long term).
– Generate leads and interests, observe market and competition,
– Order handling and hand over to operations if needed
– Generate Order Intake (Heat Exchangers of different types from customers and Partners located in designated countries of Eastern Europe
Support and improve Partner’s and Agent’s activities and knowledge by sharing best practices
– Several years of professional experience in Sales and Business Development . International experience would be significant asset.
– Desirably graduation in Engineering.
– Base knowledge in heat exchangers.
– Fluent communication in English. Knowledge of other Eastern European Language (except Polish) will be an asset.
– Good knowledge of the MS Office and to use a CRM-system.
– Distinct customer orientation and sales skills.
– Good communication skills with different customer levels and departments. Able to build and maintain long term relationships.
– Presentation skills.
– Good persuasive power and negotiation skills.
– Distinct problem solving skills.
– Systematic way of working.
– Attractive salary (basic plus bonuses).
– Working tools including company car.
– Training and support of an experienced team of engineers.
– Benefits (medical care, sport card).
Kontakt do Konsultanta prowadzącego projekt:
mobile: +48 530 270 500