For our client, global producer of heat transfer technologies we are looking for suitable candidates for the position of:
Business Development Manager CEE (spare parts & service)
Location: Poland/home office
Region: Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Turkey, Slovenia, Croatia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Uzbekistan, Mongolia.
Tasks & Objectives:
- Develop and implement spare parts and components sales strategy for assigned countries in CEE region, aimed
at serving and expanding the customer base in designated area.
- Responsible for the performance and development of all sales activities in an assigned countries of CEE region.
- Verify and update network of Partners, Agents that drive sales and market development in assigned countries.
- Regular assessment of sales performance of Partners and Agents.
- Provide leadership and support for Partners and Agents to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line
with vision and strategic objectives.
- Create accurate forecast of Order Intake and growth opportunities according to company standards
- Creating and developing opportunities in CRM systems
- Follow up of calculations and quotes together with sales back office and application engineers. Leading variable
projects with Partners and Agents
- Leading technical and commercial negotiation of contracts if needed.
- Screening global and CEE markets and trends.
- Market analysis together with MI team (medium to long term)
- Generate leads and interests, observe market and competition,
- Order handling and hand over to operations if needed
- Generate Order Intake (Heat Exchangers of different types from customers and Partners located in designated
countries of CEE)
- Support and improve Partner’s and Agent’s activities and knowledge by sharing best practices.
- Several years of professional experience in Service Sales and Business Development. International experience
would be significant asset.
- Desirably graduation in Engineering. MBA would an asset.
- Base knowledge in heat exchangers.
- Fluent communication in English. Knowledge of other Eastern European Language (except Polish) will be an
- Good knowledge of the MS Office and to use a CRM-system.
- Distinct customer orientation and sales skills.
- Good communication skills with different customer levels and departments. Able to build and maintain long
- Presentation skills.
- Good persuasive power and negotiation skills.
- Distinct problem solving skills.
- Systematic way of working.
- Attractive salary (basic plus bonuses).
- Working tools including company car.
- Training and support of an experienced team of engineers.
- Benefits (medical care, sport card).