For our Client, an international manufacturing company, we are looking for Candidates for the position of a Plant Manager who will launch and lead a new factory.
- Ensuring a good level of communication between production facility, the international sales units and head office abroad.
- Managing a team of employees and leading the local management.
- Strive for continuous operational efficiency and improvement, being conscious about cost, lean management and quality, keeping optimal stock management, machine maintenance and managing the suppliers effectively.
- Having practicle knowledge in fields of finance, technology and a good sense of production processes, project planning and organization
- Managing a technical production site, preferably within an international organisation.
- Improving production and to contribute to further growth in combination with quality and reliability of delivery, having a business oriented attitude.
- Close co-operation with sales team regarding expectations, growth and price agreements.
- At least 5 years proven experience in a similar role in an international organization.
- Good knowledge of Polish and English language in writing and verbally.
- Strong leadership and managerial attributes. Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements for operating plants.
- Strong aptitude for root cause analysis and troubleshooting operational issues.
- Familiar with operating plant equipment safely and efficiently.
- Being a hands-on and decisive manager who puts the growth and development of others first.
Our Client offers:
- Possibility to further develop yourself and the freedom to shape this international job together with the Board.
- Attractive salary including a bonus scheme, company car and many more great benefits.