For our Client, international engineering consultancy company we search for Scheduler with experience in construction or industrial projects.
Workplace: Warszawa / Poznań / Gdańsk / Katowice / Kraków / or home office + business travels
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans.
- Assist to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project contract requirements as scheduled.
- Log project time-lines and maintain database of tasks and its status.
- Log all new information into database and provide scheduled reports for contract coordination and reporting purposes.
- Interact with customer and project staff to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
- Design and develop project schedule.
- Interact with project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Develop and update weekly short interval schedule working with superintendents and field engineers.
- Suggest management of risks affecting project profit, costs, schedules and client relations.
- Support project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
- Assist project team to develop and maintain periodic status reports to keep managementinformed on project progress.
- Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
- Interact with customers, managers, operation leaders, financial controller and EVM analyst.
What you need:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, industrial management, or business.
- Experience at least 5 years in creating schedules and 10 years of overall experience in projects.
- Must possess strong written and oral English language and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office 365 and MS Project.
- Knowledge of Primavera is an advantage.
Our Client offers:
- Employment contract or B2B contract (depends on candidate)
- Fully remote work
- Work based on high quality standards.
- International environment in a consulting and engineering company.
Consultant responsible for the project:
tel: +48 574-297-882