Our client is a global manufacturer of engineering equipment dedicated to various types of industrial businesses.
- Head of Service for Poland.
- Responsible for developing and execution of service strategy for Poland.
- Defining the service offers and pushing service sales thought the front and sales team.
- Responsible for the service sales as well as for the service operations.
- Compliance with the budget and active lead of the regional service distribution.
- Control the organization through appropriate KPIs.
- Ensuring and contributing to the implementation of the strategy and contributing to the overall Poland service strategy.
- Close cooperation with the VP Service CE&EE and the Global Service Productline Directors.
- Define and improve the service processes.
- Tracking of growth measures and, if necessary, initiation of countermeasures.
- Market and competition analyzes.
- Evaluate sales statistics and derive measures.
- Creation of budget planning and reports on the current order intake situation, as well as forecasting.
- Planning of marketing activities and trade fairs.
- University degree in business administration or engineering or equivalent
- Sound technical knowledge in similar industries, best case in heat transfer and heat transfer products
- Several years of professional experience in service and in leading people
- Polish and English fluent in written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of an CRM System and the MS Office suite
- Knowledge of the relevant service rules &standards
- Self-starter, distinct customer orientation, distinct ability to motivate and lead people in diffrent locations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Distinct persuasive power and negotiation skills
- Distinct problem solving skills
- Systematic way of working
- Driver’s license.
- Attractive salary.
- Company car, medical care, sport card.
- Participation in the development of service structure in Poland.
Kontakt do Konsultanta prowadzącego projekt:
mobile: +48 530 270 500