For our Client, leading international Total Quality Assurance provider, we are looking for Candidates for the position of a Technical & Operations Manager for Polish Industry Service team.
Reports to: General Manager, Central Eastern Europe
- Manage operations with currently running projects.
- Setup and implement operational strategies for service delivery.
- Manage several project executions in Poland and be responsible for their budgets
- Work with sales team with the new projects and proposals including execution and commercial
- Prepare and follow with GM weekly and monthly budgets and financial reports to the Group.
- Assisting with training and recruitment of new staff members
- Perform inspections in the field when necessary (not more than few times per month)
- Participate at new tenders and give support to the sales team with recruitment, budgeting, client negotiations, etc.
- Making field visits to ensure that services are performed to Company standards and in accordance with Client Requirements / Specifications.
- Maintaining close contact with other group companies to ensure that work performed is in accordance with th Clients standard.
- Attend Management meetings and Work with HR Department to select & train Operations Employees.
- Co-operate in all matters relating to the proper functioning of the Company Quality System (i.e., Internal Reviews, Audits etc.)
- Beware of company policies and procedures with respect to Health, Safety and Environmental issues with respect to office based and field personnel.
- Proven experience in project & team management for the companies operating in the following industries (power, oil&gas, renewables, chemicals)
- Experience in ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification) services would be an advantage
- Higher technical education
- Strong leadership and managerial attributes. Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Great verbal and written communication skills (in Polish and English)
- Confident, assertive self-starter who is extremely organized and goal driven
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers
Our Client offers:
- Opportunity to join a global network of passionate people who deliver superior for industrial clients.
- Attractive base salary and annual performance bonus
- Company car
- Medical cover package